Are your teas fresh?
- Our range of loose-leaf teas are sourced direct from manufacturers around the world, as well as various wholesale suppliers in Australia. We have put great effort in partnering with suppliers who provide both fresh and high quality tea. We regularly import shipments to ensure the product sold to consumers is fresh and flavourful.
Are your teas organic?
- Our teas have been sourced from suppliers that are organically certified and as such they adhere to global standards of sustainable, organic farming methods.
- Every aspect of the growing, picking and processing of these products is monitored to ensure ethical standards are met.
- These tea farms practice various farming techniques and methods to ensure that the finest quality teas are produced, high in phyto-nutrients and free from dangerous chemicals often used in the commercial mass production of teas.
- These tea farms also protect their land through sustainable land management by creating a sustainable way of farming the land, for example, improving the biodiversity of the land.
What is the main benefit of brewing with loose-leaf tea?
- Loose-leaf tea is still in its purest form and provides for a higher quality tea. As it is much less processed than tea bags, loose leaf teas are able to retain more of its natural aroma and flavour, as well as all the original health benefits of the tea.
- Additionally, mass produced tea bags are known to contain significant amounts of impurities, as well as artificial flavours and colours.
Do your tea products contain caffeine?
- Caffeine occurs naturally in various tea products including black tea, green tea, oolong tea and white tea. Black tea, which typically contains the highest amount of caffeine, has around 50mg of caffeine per 250mL cup (Source: Food Standards Australia and New Zealand).
- In rare circumstances, tea can cause allergic reactions in certain people who have allergies to certain components of tea, such as caffeine, or allergies to the plant from which a particular tea is derived (such as chamomile)
- You should consult your GP if you suspect you are allergic to tea or caffeine, or have previously experienced an allergic reaction to tea or caffeine, prior to the consumption of any of our tea products. If you feel any affects common with an allergic reaction, please visit your local healthcare professional immediately, even if your symptoms are mild.
- The information contained in this website should never be used as a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment by a qualified GP.
Are your organic teas suitable for everyone?
- Tea has been consumed for hundreds of years and recently has been gaining traction globally to be one of the most consumed beverages in the world. However tea may not be suitable for everyone and as such, you should. However, tea may not be suitable for everyone for a variety of reasons and we strongly recommend that you visit your GP or qualified healthcare physician if you have any concerns in consuming tea.
Are there any other allergens related to your tea products?
- Please refer to each product’s description for further information. If you have specific allergy concerns, please contact us at email@example.com for more information, prior to making your purchase.
Do you provide brewing instructions?
- Yes brewing instructions are specifically tailored for each organic tea product and this information can be found on each product page. It is clearly noted that these brewing instructions are a guide only and you can brew your tea in a different manner that more appropriately suits your needs. For example, you may add more tea leaves to your infuser or steep for a longer period of time for a stronger tasting tea.
- It is also recommended that you brew your tea either with a portable infuser, or a teapot with an infuser inside. This will allow proper steeping of the tea leaves to bring out the full flavour of the tea.
Do you stock tea infusers?
- Yes we stock a range of tea infusers that you can use to brew your newly acquired loose-leaf tea, at affordable prices. We highly recommend that you use an infuser when brewing loose-leaf tea.
How should I store my loose-leaf tea?
- To maintain freshness, loose-leaf tea is generally stored in an airtight tin container, away from direct sunlight and in cool conditions. For certain teas such as matcha tea powder, we recommend storing in the fridge
Do you offer decaffeinated tea?
- Unfortunately we do not stock specific decaffeinated teas at this stage, however a number of our current products are naturally caffeine free. These include our Organic Chamomile, Rooibos and Hibiscus Flower teas.
Do you sell samples?
- Yes we do. Samples are provided in 20g packages and are available at various price points depending on the specific tea. Samples will be mailed through regular post at no charge, unless registered post is specifically requested whereby a shipping fee will be charged.
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders made before 4pm AEST are dispatched on the same day, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). For orders that are made after 4pm AEST, these will be dispatched on the next business day. Order details including tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped.
What if my item has been lost or delayed?
- We endeavour to ship your order as fast as we can. After your order is posted, it is in the hands of Australia Post or one of our other trusted couriers. All orders (except samples) are shipped with tracking enabled, so if you order has not arrived within the designated time frame (see Shipping & Returns), we advise you to track the package using the tracking number provided. We kindly request that you contact Australia Post or the relevant courier with any shipping related queries as they are in the best position to provide you with the latest update on your parcel.
What is your returns and exchanges policy?
Can I pick up my order?
- Unfortunately we do not currently provide pick up services as we are an online store only, which helps us to keep our prices low for the benefit of all of our customers.
Is your website secure?
- The Daily Tea Fix website includes an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology, at a similar level of encryption that is currently used by banks, to keep your personal information secure. The level of encryption used on our website will ensure that no data can be intercepted at any point in time over the network.